Replacing an exhaust is pricey -- to say nothing of replacing an air intake. The average cost of exhaust replacement can run anywhere from $300 to around $2000 or so, depending on repairs and labor costs. Parts costs vary widely, though: catalytic converters, for example, can average $1,700 or more, while a muffler can average $800 and a resonator can average anywhere from $30 to $500, depending on model. Exhaust manifolds can average $850 or more; tail pipes can average $750 plus; even intake manifolds and gaskets can average $200 to $1,100 and $550 to $600, respectively.
Performance exhausts and air intake systems, however, are even pricier.
Fortunately, you don't have to worry about paying a premium when you buy them from Accessory.parts. Not only can you save loads of money on both. We also carry some of the best around: those from Flowmaster.
Flowmaster has been manufacturing aftermarket performance exhaust systems and air intakes since 1983 -- everything from catalytic converters, race mufflers, and headers to open-element induction systems and more. The brand's commitment to craftsmanship excellence has enabled it to branch out into producing some seriously sought-after exhaust accessories for late-model cars and trucks, too -- everything from classic muscle cars and powersports vehicles to Jeep SUVs and more.
Its product lines are many. They include:
- Exhaust systems in five different sound categories, tailored to mild, moderate or aggressive notes
- Chambered mufflers, including street-chambered mufflers
- Laminar-flow mufflers
- FlowFX Series straight-through performance mufflers
- The XDR Off Road line, with everything from exhausts, passenger grab handles, and air intakes to air filters, shifters, and tons of accessories
- The Delta Boost performance tuner line, with four different settings for adjusting your engine's turbo boost
- Exhaust manifolds and tips
- X-, Y, and H-pipes
- Builder components
- Turbo boost modules
- Performance air filters
Upgrade Your Ride with Flowmaster Performance Exhaust and Air Intake Parts
Order today, and we'll ship fast, to any US address. If you have any compatibility or other questions, just contact our parts team.